Support Your Local Coca-Cola Terms & Conditions
(“Conditions of Entry”)
|Promotion:||Coca-Cola Support Local|
|Promoter:||Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 68 076 594 119, Level 13, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Ph: 1800 025 123.|
|Promotional Period:||Start date: 20/07/20 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 14/09/20 at 11:59 pm AEST
|Eligible entrants:||Consumer Entry: The consumer prizes component of this Promotion is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter the consumer prizes component of this Promotion. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Venue Entry: All Participating Venues will automatically be entered into the Venue prizes component of this Promotion. ‘Participating Venues’ are any outlet in Australia which displays advertising for this Promotion. By accepting advertising for this Promotion, the Participating Venue agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
|How to Enter:||To be eligible to enter, the entrant must complete the required purchase requirement specified on the promotional advertising in the Participating Venue of purchase, which will either be:
A) Purchase any 2 x Coca-Cola Variety 330mL or 600 mL or 390mL soft drink in one (1) transaction (includes Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola No Sugar, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Vanilla, Coca-Cola No Sugar Vanilla, Sprite, Sprite No Sugar, Fanta, Fanta No Sugar, Lift); OR
B) Purchase any Coca-Cola Variety jug or 2 x glass schooners of soft drink in one (1) transaction (includes Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola No Sugar, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta & Lift).
Entrants will receive a game card with a unique code at the time of purchase, while stocks last. The onus is on the entrant to request a game card if not automatically provided.
To enter, the entrant must then during the Promotional Period, visit cokesupportlocal.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page, and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (including their last name, email address, mobile number and state/territory of residence) and the name of the Participating Venue in which they made their qualifying purchase, and enter the unique code from their game card.
The entrant will be notified whether they have instantly won a Consumer Prize (defined below) on screen upon entry form submission.
In addition to the above, the Participating Venue named in the Promotion entry form will go into the Weekly Venue Draw (defined below) for the chance to win a Venue Prize (as defined in the Schedule below).
Proof of Purchase: The Consumer Prize entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the game card showing the unique code used to enter. The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
|Entries permitted:||Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) only one (1) entry can be submitted per qualifying transaction;
b) consumer prize entrants are eligible to win a maximum of one (1) Consumer Prize (excludes SA residents);
c) Participating Venues are eligible to win a maximum of one (1) Venue Prize per Weekly Venue Draw (excluding Participating Venues located in SA); and
d) by completing the entry method, the entrant and named Participating Venue will each receive one (1) entry.
|Total Prize Pool:||AUD $40,000.00|
|Prize Conditions:||Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.|
|Winner notification:||Consumer Prize winners will be notified on screen upon entry form submission.
Venue Prize winners will be notified in writing by email from their CCA sales representative within two (2) business days of the relevant Weekly Venue Draw.
Venue Prize winners will also be published on cokesupportlocal.com.au by 25/08/20 for Weekly Venue Draws 1-4 and by 22/09/20 for Weekly Venue Draws 5-8.
|Unclaimed Prizes:||Prizes must be claimed by 15/12/20 at 02:30 pm ACDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 16/12/20 at 02:30 pm ACDT at Adlab, 87 Kensignton Road, Norwood SA 5067, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners of any unclaimed Venue Prizes will be notified publicly (and their details published) cokesupportlocal.com.au by 23/12/20.|
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Weekly Venue Draws:
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the Participating Venue entries received each week of the Promotional Period, for a total of 8 draws (“Weekly Venue Draws”). Each Weekly Venue Draw will be conducted by computerised random selection and will take place at Adlab, 87 Kensington Road, Norwood SA 5067, Australia at 02:30 pm ACST each Tuesday after entries close for that Weekly Venue Draw, with the first Weekly Venue Draw taking place on 28/07/20 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 15/09/20. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in SA. Non-winning entries in each Weekly Venue Draw will not be entered into any subsequent Weekly Venue Draws. Entries open and close for each monthly draw on the dates/times specified below.
|Weekly Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date/Time||Prizes|
|1||20/07/20 at 09:00 am AEST||26/07/20 11:59 pm AEST||28/07/20 02:30 pm ACST||The first five (5) valid entries drawn will be the winners of Venue Prize 1 as specified in the Schedule above.|
|2||27/07/20 12:00 am AEST||02/08/20 11:59 pm AEST||04/08/20 02:30 pm ACST||The first five (5) valid entries drawn will be the winners of Venue Prize 1 as specified in the Schedule above.|
|3||03/08/20 12:00 am AEST||09/08/20 11:59 pm AEST||11/08/20 02:30 pm ACST||The first five (5) valid entries drawn will be the winners of Venue Prize 1 as specified in the Schedule above.|
|4||10/08/20 12:00 am AEST||16/08/20 11:59 pm AEST||18/08/20 02:30 pm ACST|
|5||17/08/20 12:00 am AEST||23/08/20 11:59 pm AEST||25/08/20 02:30 pm ACST|
|6||24/08/20 12:00 am AEST||30/08/20 11:59 pm AEST||01/09/20 02:30 pm ACST|
|7||31/08/20 12:00 am AEST||06/09/20 11:59 pm AEST||08/09/20 02:30 pm ACST|
|8||07/09/20 12:00 am AEST||14/09/20 at 11:59 pm AEST||15/09/20 02:30 pm ACST||The first four (4) valid entries drawn will be the winners of Venue Prize 1 as specified in the Schedule above.
The next valid entry drawn will be the winner of Venue Prize 2 as specified in the Schedule above.
- The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Weekly Venue Draw will be the winners of the prize as specified in the table above.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- Consumer Prize Instant Win:
- Consumer Prize Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- There will be a total of 100,000 instant win game cards printed for this Promotion.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase (“Proof of Purchase”). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant’s respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant’s right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/00774.1, NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43977 and SA Permit No. T20/673.